Charitable Remainder Unitrust
How It Works
- Create trust agreement stating terms of the trust; transfer cash or other property to trustee
- Trustee invests and manages trust assets and makes payments to income beneficiaries you designate
- Remainder to Taft for purposes you specify
- Payments to one or more beneficiaries, varying annually with the value of the trust
- Federal income-tax deduction for the charitable remainder value of your interest
- No capital-gain tax when trust is established; property is sold by the trust
- Trust remainder will provide generous support for Taft
Request an eBrochure
Stephen W. Starnes, Sr.
The Taft School
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.