Charitable Gift Annuity—Immediate Payment
How It Works
- Transfer cash or other property to Taft
- Taft agrees to make payments for the life of one and up to two annuitants (payments are backed by our entire assets)
- The balance of the transfer inures to Taft
- Payments for life that are favorably taxed
- When gift is funded with cash, part of payment will be tax-free
- When gift is funded with appreciated property, part will be taxed as capital gain, part will be tax-free, and part will be taxed as ordinary income
- Federal income-tax deduction for a portion of your gift
- Gift will provide generous support for Taft
Request an eBrochure
Stephen W. Starnes, Sr.
The Taft School
© Pentera, Inc. Planned giving content. All rights reserved.